Speaking or Other Booking Request
If you are interested in booking Trisha Trixie for a scheduling an event, please submit our online inquiry below and we’ll follow up with you via email. The form is required so that we can be better prepared when we connect.
Hire TrIxie to Speak
Trixie has been public speaking and giving presentations for over 20 years. Her knowledge base as a Successful SoloPrenuer, Entrepreneur, Blogger, and subject matter expert make her energetic and interactive presentations the perfect fit for your event.
Trixie is available for guest lecturing at colleges, giving corporate marketing presentations to your company, and giving speeches and presentations at business and marketing events – including keynote speeches and other speaking needs you might have.
If you want someone with a high energy, fabulous flair and passion for shring awareness about a wide variety of topics to speak at your event? Contact Trixie today to discuss your speaking needs.
need a Speaker FOR your class?
If you are in the Denver area, there is absolutely no cost to have Trixie guest lecture or present to your class about whatever topics your class needs. Want to have Trixie speak to your class? Contact her today about your speaking needs.
NEED a speaker for your conference, lunch, training or group?
Topics of Interest :
- Design the Life you Desire #1 Requested Topic for 2016
- Successful SoloPreunerism “How to be a Successful Solo Entrepreneur” #2 Requested Topic for 2016
- Top of mind Prospects : Social Media Effectiveness Tools-Buffer, LinkedIn, Twitter, Etc
- How to build a WordPress.COM Site for FREE, the Right Way
- Hosting Re-domains: How to stop paying for hosting and maximize your ROI
- Overcoming: Stop Telling your Victim Story to Tell your Overcomer Story Instead
- Stop Being an Ostrich! Be an Overcomer Instead!
- Letting Go: A Real Discussion about Letting go to Let In
- How I Became a PinUp Model
- Retro Life: Retro Wife-Life in a Retro State of Mind
- The Good of Sisterhood
- Being Mindfully Social
- Any topic…just tell me what you need