I saw on PureWow “The Official Hamptons Summer Bucket List” and I thought, as a newbie to Denver (barely one year), since there is a lot I have yet to do, what sage words of advice and places and things to do wold Google send me. I have compiled a list of websites for you to peruse and put on my top 20 for what maybe I want to do this summer! If you have any comments or suggestions, please comment below!
My Official Top 25 Colorado Summer Bucket List
- Perfect your dance cardio moves at Pure Barre, Greenwood Village
- Check out a Farmer’s Market. You’ll support the local community and keep your beach bod in check.
- Nab treasures from some great vintage and thrift stores
- Take a day trip to Pike’s Peak
- Go Ziplining at Castle Rock/ Castle Pines
- Try a cooking class at the Kitchen Table
- Sip drinks by the pool or my patio at the 360 Luxury Degree’s Apt.
- Catch a concert at Fiddler’s Green Ampitheater
- Stock up on some scents, essential oils, Chinese herbs and other mediatative books, cds, bumper stickers, and teas and roots from Sheepish Wellness and Healing
- This one is mandatory: Relax. Read a good book, draw, color, whatever, just sit downa and do nothing at some point.
- After breathing gross city air all year, you need to detox, stat. Get a Detox Kit from Dr. Sarah Ruderman (Isagenix) and start fresh!
- Try out a Cannabis Restaurant
- Go wine tastingand indulge in an evening view from my favorite Wine Bar at Uncorked Kitchen
- Fact: Dinner tastes way better when you eat it outside. Try out one of the Denver Patio Places to Eat. Or Make a Picnic and take it outside to a park somewhere.
- Pack a sunshade, a cooler and a beach towel (maybe a beach chair) , then head to the closest lake (Cherry Creek or when in Wisconsin at Pickeral Lake ) Repeat as necessary until Labor Day.
- Summer = fireworks. Bring some fun or buy some along the way. Make sure it is lawful to shoot in the town where you choose. In the end, remember to have fun. Add many sparklers.
- Forgot to book a spa day at one of Denver’s Best Day Spa’s. Give yourself a day for you or you and a gal pal or you and your hunepants.
- Expand your art collection (or start one) by going to one of the art days on a Denver Summer Weekend. Find a piece that screams out at you. Buy it, hang it. Enjoy.
- Bet Brunch in town? Denver’s Best Brunch Spots
- Go to a Resort. Have Fun. I’ll be at The Waters Minocqua
- Save time going to and from the airport by using a feature we just found out about SkyRide. It will pick up up at the LightRail Stations and take you directly to the airport for only $9! That’s cheaper than parking and no worries about trying to remember which lot or stall you parked in when you get back from your tip!
- Oh, athleisure, we want to live in you all summer. Stock up on Athleta for the comfy clothes for summer flair, summer wear.
- Go for a Bike Ride for a leisurely day, relaxing and enjoying nature.
- Food trucks from are the rave here in Denver. got to try me something off a truck that people keep raving about. Have a suggestion? Comment below.
- Investigate getting my scuba diving license.
Links to check out:
TRISHATRIXIE IS A SOLOPRENEUR, EMPOWERMENT GURU, LIFE DESIGNER, PASSIVE “EXPERTISE” INCOME EXPERT, PINUP MODEL AND SPRINKLER OF FABULOUSNESS.
SHE IS THE FOUNDER OF TRISHATRIXIE DESIGNS, TRISHA TRIXIE AND COMPANY, THE GOOD OF SISTERHOOD, JUSTE ETRE: JUST BE, MS. COURAGE, AND THE PEP CLUB.
SHE IS CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING HER BOOK “FALLING INTO FABULOUS” A FHOENIX RISING: A STORY ABOUT OVERCOMING.
HER AND HER NEWLYWED SPOUSE BEN (OFTEN KNOWN AS HUNEPANTS) LIVE IN CENTENNIAL, COLORADO AS NEW RESIDENTS (TRANSPLANTED FROM IOWA, VIA CALIFORNIA, VIA EVERYWHERE ELSE) AND RESIDING WITH THEM IS THEIR 3 CATS, MISS IVY, MR. BOOTIES, AND MR. DUDE.