via Personal Trauma
Buy your copy at one of the online stores! Check out my more info via The Book
There’s a kind of Hunger Games occurring among organizations and brands to seize people’s attention and loyalty. Here’s what it takes to win power in today’s hyperconnected age, according to activists Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms. Today, we have the capacity to make movies, friends or money; to spread hope or spread our ideas; to…
When the world is far from fabulous.
When you think you can’t give anymore
When you look at life and see nothingness
When your heart is broken beyond repair
When the rug of life is pulled out from underneath you
When you don’t know who you can trust
When you just want to hide
When you are frustrated beyond belief
When you feel less than
When you think you can’t go anymore, do anymore, be anymore…
Be Fabulous… ♥
Show them they didn’t break you
Show them you can do it without them
Show them by giving it all you got
Show them by getting back up
Show them by dusting yourself off and walking again
Show them by loving everyone
Show them by showing up
Show them you can shine
It’s Time to Fall Into Fabulous…
Want to know how?Stay tuned…
Yoga in service to others that come back around as good
Source: Karma Yoga
I saw on PureWow “The Official Hamptons Summer Bucket List” and I thought, as a newbie to Denver (barely one year), since there is a lot I have yet to do, what sage words of advice and places and things to do wold Google send me. I have compiled a list of websites for you to peruse and put on my top 20 for what maybe I want to do this summer! If you have any comments or suggestions, please comment below!
My Official Top 25 Colorado Summer Bucket List
- Perfect your dance cardio moves at Pure Barre, Greenwood Village
- Check out a Farmer’s Market. You’ll support the local community and keep your beach bod in check.
- Nab treasures from some great vintage and thrift stores
- Take a day trip to Pike’s Peak
- Go Ziplining at Castle Rock/ Castle Pines
- Try a cooking class at the Kitchen Table
- Sip drinks by the pool or my patio at the 360 Luxury Degree’s Apt.
- Catch a concert at Fiddler’s Green Ampitheater
- Stock up on some scents, essential oils, Chinese herbs and other mediatative books, cds, bumper stickers, and teas and roots from Sheepish Wellness and Healing
- This one is mandatory: Relax. Read a good book, draw, color, whatever, just sit downa and do nothing at some point.
- After breathing gross city air all year, you need to detox, stat. Get a Detox Kit from Dr. Sarah Ruderman (Isagenix) and start fresh!
- Try out a Cannabis Restaurant
- Go wine tastingand indulge in an evening view from my favorite Wine Bar at Uncorked Kitchen
- Fact: Dinner tastes way better when you eat it outside. Try out one of the Denver Patio Places to Eat. Or Make a Picnic and take it outside to a park somewhere.
- Pack a sunshade, a cooler and a beach towel (maybe a beach chair) , then head to the closest lake (Cherry Creek or when in Wisconsin at Pickeral Lake ) Repeat as necessary until Labor Day.
- Summer = fireworks. Bring some fun or buy some along the way. Make sure it is lawful to shoot in the town where you choose. In the end, remember to have fun. Add many sparklers.
- Forgot to book a spa day at one of Denver’s Best Day Spa’s. Give yourself a day for you or you and a gal pal or you and your hunepants.
- Expand your art collection (or start one) by going to one of the art days on a Denver Summer Weekend. Find a piece that screams out at you. Buy it, hang it. Enjoy.
- Bet Brunch in town? Denver’s Best Brunch Spots
- Go to a Resort. Have Fun. I’ll be at The Waters Minocqua
- Save time going to and from the airport by using a feature we just found out about SkyRide. It will pick up up at the LightRail Stations and take you directly to the airport for only $9! That’s cheaper than parking and no worries about trying to remember which lot or stall you parked in when you get back from your tip!
- Oh, athleisure, we want to live in you all summer. Stock up on Athleta for the comfy clothes for summer flair, summer wear.
- Go for a Bike Ride for a leisurely day, relaxing and enjoying nature.
- Food trucks from are the rave here in Denver. got to try me something off a truck that people keep raving about. Have a suggestion? Comment below.
- Investigate getting my scuba diving license.
Links to check out:
TRISHATRIXIE IS A SOLOPRENEUR, EMPOWERMENT GURU, LIFE DESIGNER, PASSIVE “EXPERTISE” INCOME EXPERT, PINUP MODEL AND SPRINKLER OF FABULOUSNESS.
SHE IS THE FOUNDER OF TRISHATRIXIE DESIGNS, TRISHA TRIXIE AND COMPANY, THE GOOD OF SISTERHOOD, JUSTE ETRE: JUST BE, MS. COURAGE, AND THE PEP CLUB.
SHE IS CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING HER BOOK “FALLING INTO FABULOUS” A FHOENIX RISING: A STORY ABOUT OVERCOMING.
HER AND HER NEWLYWED SPOUSE BEN (OFTEN KNOWN AS HUNEPANTS) LIVE IN CENTENNIAL, COLORADO AS NEW RESIDENTS (TRANSPLANTED FROM IOWA, VIA CALIFORNIA, VIA EVERYWHERE ELSE) AND RESIDING WITH THEM IS THEIR 3 CATS, MISS IVY, MR. BOOTIES, AND MR. DUDE.
There is this great little book called the Pursuit of Excellence and it helps you with goals and desires to become a better person. In finding this, I decided this year my quest is on The Pursuit of Excellence and these are my Challenges I am going to and have been taking on this year! I added them to my ASANA (Project Tracking Tool) and this way I can monitor my success and measure my statistics on how I am doing and have Asana as my own Accountability Coach!
This pamphlet encourages individuals to pursue excellence in their lives by setting goals and working diligently to achieve them. It includes several achievement challenges.
POE: Spiritual Challenges:
- Strengthen your spiritual testimony
- Study Spiritual Work from Spiritual Leaders
- Share Spiritual Quotes via Social Media to uplift and inspire others
- Develop a personal file of teachings, articles, home, family & friend enrichment ideas, quotes, thoughts, anecdotes, and spiritual experiences
- Keep a Personal Journal
- Establish a habit of daily Meditation
- Freely forgive others
- Accept opportunities to speak or teach
- Record memorable spiritual experiences or events in a journal
POE: Intellectual Challenges:
- Pray to know what gifts have been given you, and use one of those gifts to bless others.
- Study the words of leaders about strengthening families, marriages, and homes.Read a book that will increase your faith and strengthen you spiritually.
- Learn about and develop a new skill or interest.
- Improve your ability to communicate with others
- Learn more about Aspergers and Autism
- Improve skills for an occupation.
- Improve your employment opportunities.
- Complete a degree or certificate program
- Learn another language
- Learn to budget wisely and manage personal finances.
- Develop a plan of preparedness for emergencies
- Acquire greater proficiency in an occupational or homemaking skill (such as organizing, using a computer, sewing, mechanical work, cooking, or cleaning).
POE: Physical Challenges:
- Develop healthy eating habits and patterns
- Learn to cook healthy foods.
- Develop a program of regular exercise.
- Work toward healthy sleep patterns.
- Improve emotional and mental health.
- Improve your personal appearance or hygiene.
- Create opportunities to be active with family and friends.
POE: Service Challenges:
- Pray for inspiration about who needs your help each day, and act on your inspiration.
- Welcome or befriend a new person
- Volunteer for or lead a service project in your community.
- Find ways to be a friend and serve someone who is elderly.
- Write encouraging letters to others and send
- Assist someone who needs help with their education.
POE: Character Challenges:
- Overcome a bad habit or addiction
- Improve your ability to manage time wisely.
- Learn to be grateful, and express your appreciation.
- Choose friends and companions who are earnestly seeking to maintain high ideals and standards.
- Cultivate patience and tolerance for others.
- Avoid comparing yourself to others, and learn to recognize when you are doing your best.
- Beware of pride, and seek to be humble and teachable
If you would like to get your own Pursuit of Excellence Book Order here
For some examples click here
At times you elude me. Most of the time you elude me in fact.
There is no rest for the weary…
But Rest is more than Sleep.
Rest is being content
Rest is allowing yourself to have a break, to take a load off.
Rest is putting your mind, body and soul at ease through meditation.
Rest is a music note, asking to take a break.
Rest is a time for refreshment.
Rest is to stop movement.
Rest is to cease working.
Rest allows you time to recover your strength.
Rest means ceasing to engage in strenuous or stressful activity.
Rest is also an object that is used to support something.
Rest is but a small word, yet means so many amazing things.
rest1rest/verbverb: rest; 3rd person present: rests; past tense: rested; past participle: rested; gerund or present participle: resting
- 1.cease work or movement in order to relax, refresh oneself, or recover strength.“he needed to rest after the feverish activity”
- allow to be inactive in order to regain strength, health, or energy.“her friend read to her while she rested her eyes”
- leave (a player) out of a team temporarily.“both men were rested for the final game”
- (of a dead person or body) lie buried.“the king’s body rested in his tomb”
- (of a problem or subject) be left without further investigation, discussion, or treatment.“the council has urged the planning committee not to allow the matter to rest”
- allow (land) to lie fallow.“the field should be grazed or rested”
- LAWNORTH AMERICANconclude the case for the prosecution or the defense in a law case.“the prosecution rests”
- 2.be placed or supported so as to stay in a specified position.“her elbow was resting on the arm of the sofa”
- (of a look) alight or be steadily directed on.“his eyes rested briefly on the boy”
- be based on or grounded in; depend on.“the country’s security rested on its alliances”
synonyms: be based on, depend on, be dependent on, rely on, hinge on, turn on, be contingent on, revolve around, center on“the film script rests on an improbable premise”
- place hope, trust, or confidence on or in.“she rested her hopes in her attorney”
- belong or be located at a specified place or with a specified person.“ultimate control rested with the founders”nounnoun: rest; plural noun: rests; suffix: -rest; suffix: -rests
- 1.an instance or period of relaxing or ceasing to engage in strenuous or stressful activity.“you look as though you need a rest”
- a motionless state.“the car accelerates rapidly from rest”
synonyms: a standstill, a halt, a stop“passengers queried why the train had come to rest several miles before the next station”
- MUSICan interval of silence of a specified duration.
- MUSICthe sign denoting a rest.
- a pause in speech or verse.
- OriginOld English ræst, rest (noun), ræstan, restan (verb), of Germanic origin, from a root meaning ‘league’ or ‘mile’ (referring to a distance after which one rests).rest2rest/nounnoun: rest
- 1.the remaining part of something.“what do you want to do for the rest of your life?”verbverb: rest; 3rd person present: rests; past tense: rested; past participle: rested; gerund or present participle: resting
- Originlate Middle English: from Old French reste (noun), rester (verb), from Latin restare‘remain,’ from re- ‘back’ + stare ‘to stand.’
So rest on my friends.
Allow time in your day to rest.
Schedule it if you have to.
Your soul depends on those moments of rest to be the strong, beautiful, powerful you that you are.
Until Next Time, Namaste,
You are so profound in my life that I had just had to find, make or create an image of a book with a rose or two on it for my mindfulness business. Juste Etre: Just Be resonates with this as a logo, a staple of my life as a passion for learning and growing in mindfulness.
You will never be replaced by technology as book lovers all over the globe will always honor you, hold you tightly, gently feel of you ancient pages and smell the wonder scent of old or used books.
I will never stop loving you and your pages.
Older books are my favorite but not just because they are more mature, yet because of their history, the inscriptions people leave inside you, the love and care you give to any pressed flower I put inside you to cherish and keep warm, the smell of an old book is a delight to my senses and and transport me to a journey into the past, the feeling of old ,
You old dusty pages in older books makes me think about who may have owned the book before me, where did they read you. how did they care for you, why were they reading it-for school or pleasure, and how did they carry you and how many generations have you been passed down, did you travel or stay in America, and are you an original?
But dear books, do not fret, because I love new books too! In this tech age, I feel like I fight for you, I am willing to protest for you to be in schools and churches. I have become retro, ancient myself in my ways of desiring to read an actual book and not state at a flat little screen carrying around a tablet, that looks like something out of Star Trek. Though those online and techy table books are in style and becoming more popular, I still buy you and cherish you and add you to my libraries to be with your other friends.
I love nothing more than the touch, feel and smell of an older book. To feel it in my hands is a true delight. To physically be able to turn a page and feel the coarseness or softness of your pages.
I wonder, do you talk to each other at night? Do you tell of how great you are or do you cry that your owner does not pick you up and cherish you? Do you come off your shelf and go to the older book shelf to ask the old ones questions and learn from them so you can whisper knowledge back to your owner to be better, greater? Do you make fun of the smaller books, with less pages or do you tout about how long of a book you are or how intellectual of a book you are, sniding remarks at simple, more unique books? Or do you all stand tall and proud, happy to be purchased, happy to be touched, used, cried on, earmarked, highlighted and written in?
These are all things I wonder about you books.
Because you are amazing to me.
You have the ability to take me to another world, to another lifetime, to a new awareness.
You have the ability to teach me so I may learn.
You have the ability to touch my heart, my soul.
You have the ability to be a guide or an inspiration for me to not just cherish but share quotes and thoughts from you.
To me a book is something you can hold, tough, feel, smell. It is tangible. It is real.
Though others in Kindles and tablets may call you “books” to me they are but mere content online.
You will never be fully replaced by technology, because the books lovers of the worls will ALWAYS rise up i n your honor!
Thank you, dear books, for being there for me in all areas of my life from Spiritual, to Mental, to Physical to all area and needs of my life.
I love you.
I always have loved you.
I never will stop loving you.
You are amazing.
Always and forever in my heart.
I met your friend Empathy, when I was still a teen. I didn’t know what it was, yet I knew how it felt. When I asked my mother, why could I literally FEEL what other people were feeling, sh replied “That is because you are an EMPATH and you have the ability to not just know or understand what others are going through, you can FEEL what they are feeling and are able to connect with them. That is your intuition of feelings for your fellow person.”
I was a mere 14 at the time and was dumbfounded by this and really struggled with understanding this and knowing how to handle it. As I grew older in age, I started realizing things from here to there that I was more AWARE of those feelings as well as KNOWLEDGE about things in my life that made me learn and grow and SEE things before others did. I just KNEW when I was pregnant with my first child within the exact moment it happened. When I told my mother this, she said ” Ah INTUITION has arrived to the party!” At a mere 19 going on 20 now, I felt still unsure about what all of that meant.
Through the years as I aged, more and more I because very AWARE of things. I could feel it in my gut, my heart knew the answers before I did, and my hands tingled when I sensed things.
Ah, yes this what INTUITION must feel like.
- the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.“we shall allow our intuition to guide us”
synonyms: instinct, intuitiveness; More
- a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.plural noun: intuitions“your insights and intuitions as a native speaker are positively sought”
I KNEW things before others did. It was like a feeling inside me that I knew without a shadow of a doubt, even though I would have NO facts to support my claim. But I just KNEW it! I would INSIST that I knew it even! (premonitions, hunch)
I would have these “uneasy” feelings about things I was unsure of or just knew they were wrong or at least not the right thing or answer for me. (hunches, gut feelings of queasiness)
In business, I had HUNCHES about which tradeshows to go to, which people to or not to do business with, I would see red flags in my head, trying to warn me of danger or someone or something that would or could harm me. (Sense, notions)
It was like the universe was nudging me to make leaps and jump into things. (Inklings)
I would have that “sneaky suspicion” when others were lying to me or not telling me the whole story. (suspicion)
I would stop in my tracks because I sensed something, like an animal who in the middle of walking would just STOP, LOOK AROUND, AND PAUSE before going on. (Sense)
I IMPULSIVELY jump into business deals, hiring someone and pivoting my business on a dime. (notion)
I would know the answer before someone could answer. When we were asked to call family this past January, immediately I knew my mother in law had passed away. I knew at 3 am in the morning that my sister’s dog had died in the kennel after need diabetic medicine. I knew our house sold before we actually heard the news. I didn’t know HOW I just KNEW.(Premonition)
I have a STRONG business INSTINCT of who to do business with or when to take a deal or move forward in my business. (instinct)
All of these are you, my dear friend INTUITION, yet it took some time before I really knew you were there, until I fully believed all those things I KNEW and FELT.
Doctors and therapist are amazed at how SELF AWARE I am. They may not see things I do and at first disagree then I will tell them I am SURE of my ailments or issue before they even take xrays or get back test results.
When I was young, I felt you were a curse. It was almost too much to bear to have all this knowledge and insight and feelings and senses so readily available and surrounding me. In my 30s and 40s, now, I relish in the joys of you. I welcome you with open arms and embrace you in a warming hug that I never want to let go.
But it wasn’t until 2011, when I was 41, that you fully came to live in my home, in my heart and in my life. Once I truly saw you and accepted you and understood, you have been there fully ever since.
I have Brave Girls Club to thank for that. The Soul Restoration I and II course that I did with Melody Ross and her sister Kathy explained my soul to me so well that I was able to see you, hear you, touch you and embrace you in my life, fully, whole-heartedly and completely.
Now, I protect my soul house fiercely!
Now I know my soul and my intuition have united!
I cherish you and now KNOW when you are not there and when I need to connect with you again because I yearn for you when you are gone and miss you. At times, I am running in circles, and dealing with drama and chaos and then you show up again SUDDENLY waving your arms in from of me TRYING to tell me things or to warn me.
You are my love, my life my soul.
Thank you for showing up in my life.
Thank you for helping me shine.
Thank you for never giving up on me.
Thank you, to the Universe, for this lovely gift we call “Intuition”
Trisha also does Intuitive Counseling, Candle Readings,Tarot Readings, Energy Work, Mindfulness Maven, Guided Meditations, Art Therapy and Envisioning Vision Boards.
To find out more about her services, please go to the Services tab in this website. While you’re there, feel free to look around at what other amazing gifts she has to offer!
TRISHATRIXIE IS A SOLOPRENEUR, EMPOWERMENT GURU, LIFE DESIGNER, PASSIVE “EXPERTISE” INCOME EXPERT, PINUP MODEL AND SPRINKLER OF FABULOUSNESS. SHE IS THE FOUNDER OF TRISHATRIXIE DESIGNS, TRISHA TRIXIE AND COMPANY, THE GOOD OF SISTERHOOD, JUSTE ETRE: JUST BE, MS. COURAGE, AND THE PEP CLUB. HER AND HER NEWLYWED SPOUSE BEN (OFTEN KNOWN AS HUNEPANTS) LIVE IN CENTENNIAL, COLORADO AS NEW RESIDENTS (TRANSPLANTED FROM IOWA, VIA CALIFORNIA, VIA EVERYWHERE ELSE) AND RESIDING WITH THEM IS THEIR 3 CATS, MISS IVY, MR. BOOTIES, AND MR. DUDE.